Tree Care Services in Salt Lake
Licensed and Insured
Questions About Tree Care? We Can Help.
Tim's Tree Care offers various tree care services in the Salt Lake City area, including tree trimming and removal, pruning, and stump grinding. We're a fully licensed and insured local tree care company, established in 2010, priding ourselves on professional, personalized service, tailored to your specific tree care needs. We give close attention to detail in everything we do, including the clean up, leaving your yard as clean or cleaner than when we arrived.
Our goal is to give our customers and potential customers clear expectations of what they can expect from Tim's Tree Care and then to deliver on those expectations. Here are just some of the service standards that we hold ourselves to on every job.
1. Clean Work - Tree care and landscape beauty go hand-in-hand, and work site cleanliness is one of our top priorities. The only evidence that we leave behind on tree stump removal jobs is a job well done.
2. Fast Service - As experienced arborists, we know how important the look of your lawn is to you, our customer.
3. Customer Education - We will answer every question that you may have about our stump removal service and process.
4. Competitive Rates - Affordable tree care should be available to everyone; at least, that's how we see it. We take pride in offering a high quality service at prices much lower than most of our competitors.
5. Listening to Customers - We never try to talk our customers into services that they neither want nor need, and we believe that this practice contributes greatly to the excellent reputation of our company.
6. Personalized Care - Every job, client, and tree is different, and we recognize this fact by offering completely custom recommendations, education, and procedures personalized to each unique situation.
7. Beauty That Lasts - Doing our part to make Salt Lake City area neighborhoods beautiful is at the heart of our company's mission, and you can count on the beauty that we bring to your property to last long after our work is done.